Washington, October 27 (RHC)-- WikiLeaks is continuing to release more e-mails hacked from the account of Hillary Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta.
One newly-revealed e-mail shows how Clinton’s aides privately handled the controversy around her use of a private e-mail server while secretary of state.
When U.S. President Barack Obama was first questioned about the scandal last year, he replied that he learned of her private e-mail server through news reports. -Shortly after Obama made the comment, a top Clinton aide privately wrote to Podesta: "We need to clean this up -- he has emails from her -- they do not say state.gov."
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2374
- online: 121
- total: 6070838