Lieutenant General Michael Flynn
New York, November 19 (RHC)-- Officials from Donald Trump’s transition team have told several news outlets that Trump has offered Lieutenant General Michael Flynn the position of national security adviser.
Michael Flynn is well known for his anti-Muslim worldview, having called Islam a "cancer" and saying "fear of Muslims is rational." Flynn is also on the board of advisers for ACT for America, an anti-Muslim organization that’s been designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
This position of national security adviser does not require Senate confirmation. Flynn served as the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency under President Obama, during which time some of his subordinates invented the term "Flynn Facts" to refer to the false claims Flynn frequently made, including claiming Sharia law was spreading in the United States. Flynn was a key adviser for Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign, during which he refused to condemn Trump’s proposed use of torture. Human Rights Watch said his pick shows "a deeply disturbing disregard for human rights principles and the laws of war."
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 5195
- online: 217
- total: 8077097