New York, November 21 (RHC)-- Students at as many as 100 colleges and universities across the United States have held protests demanding their schools become "sanctuary campuses" that refuse to cooperate with immigration authorities carrying out Trump’s plan to deport millions of undocumented people.
Speaking on "60 Minutes" last Sunday, Trump vowed to immediately deport up to three million people. During his campaign, Trump also said he’d reverse President Barack Obama’s executive orders, which include the program DACA -- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals -- which has shielded 750,000 young people from deportation.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 1835
- online: 143
- total: 4363317