New York, November 21 (RHC)-- Students at as many as 100 colleges and universities across the United States have held protests demanding their schools become "sanctuary campuses" that refuse to cooperate with immigration authorities carrying out Trump’s plan to deport millions of undocumented people.
Speaking on "60 Minutes" last Sunday, Trump vowed to immediately deport up to three million people. During his campaign, Trump also said he’d reverse President Barack Obama’s executive orders, which include the program DACA -- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals -- which has shielded 750,000 young people from deportation.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3556
- online: 210
- total: 3852169