Paris, December 3 (RHC)-- France's Secretary of State for Foreign Trade Matthias Fekl signed the Book of Condolences at the Cuban embassy in Paris for the death of Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
On behalf of the French government, Fekl expressed their sincere condolences to Cuban President Raúl Castro, Fidel's immediate family and the Cuban people.
The French secretary of state for foreign trade conveyed the words by Francois Hollande upon learning the sad news. Hollande described Fidel Castro as one of the most influential figures of the 20th century, who changed Cuba's and world history.
- Cuba Ready and Willing to Share Its Experiences in Climate Change Action
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cancer, a Disease that Reflects the World's Inequalities
- Experts Note Inconsistencies in Theory About Alleged Sonic Attacks
- Women in Danger in Mexico
- Cuban Experts Issue Statement Condemning Washington's False 'Sonic Attacks' Claim
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4001
- today: 2506
- online: 172
- total: 3983437