Paris, December 3 (RHC)-- France's Secretary of State for Foreign Trade Matthias Fekl signed the Book of Condolences at the Cuban embassy in Paris for the death of Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
On behalf of the French government, Fekl expressed their sincere condolences to Cuban President Raúl Castro, Fidel's immediate family and the Cuban people.
The French secretary of state for foreign trade conveyed the words by Francois Hollande upon learning the sad news. Hollande described Fidel Castro as one of the most influential figures of the 20th century, who changed Cuba's and world history.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3883
- today: 1740
- online: 132
- total: 5244055