Paris, December 3 (RHC)-- France's Secretary of State for Foreign Trade Matthias Fekl signed the Book of Condolences at the Cuban embassy in Paris for the death of Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
On behalf of the French government, Fekl expressed their sincere condolences to Cuban President Raúl Castro, Fidel's immediate family and the Cuban people.
The French secretary of state for foreign trade conveyed the words by Francois Hollande upon learning the sad news. Hollande described Fidel Castro as one of the most influential figures of the 20th century, who changed Cuba's and world history.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 1452
- online: 106
- total: 4610378