Paris, December 3 (RHC)-- France's Secretary of State for Foreign Trade Matthias Fekl signed the Book of Condolences at the Cuban embassy in Paris for the death of Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
On behalf of the French government, Fekl expressed their sincere condolences to Cuban President Raúl Castro, Fidel's immediate family and the Cuban people.
The French secretary of state for foreign trade conveyed the words by Francois Hollande upon learning the sad news. Hollande described Fidel Castro as one of the most influential figures of the 20th century, who changed Cuba's and world history.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1722
- online: 147
- total: 4937628