New York, December 13 (RHC)-- The Donald Trump transition team sent a memo to employees of the Department of Energy, questioning their work on climate change.
The 74-page questionnaire requests, among other things, information on which employees attended U.N. climate talks, and demands justification for a program tracking the nation’s carbon dioxide pollution.
One Energy Department employee, speaking anonymously, told Reuters, "This feels like the first draft of an eventual political enemies list."
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 18
- With Alicia's death, the dance community has lost a genuine and true icon
- Notes on the Revolution / Column 20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 17
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3579
- today: 1101
- online: 112
- total: 6506621