New York, December 13 (RHC)-- The Donald Trump transition team sent a memo to employees of the Department of Energy, questioning their work on climate change.
The 74-page questionnaire requests, among other things, information on which employees attended U.N. climate talks, and demands justification for a program tracking the nation’s carbon dioxide pollution.
One Energy Department employee, speaking anonymously, told Reuters, "This feels like the first draft of an eventual political enemies list."
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 220
- online: 107
- total: 6034291