New York, December 16 (RHC)-- Yahoo has admitted as many as one billion accounts were hacked in 2013. Yahoo says the hack involved private user information, including names, phone numbers, birthdates, passwords and security questions.
In September, Yahoo also admitted that 500 million of its accounts were hacked in 2014. These two hacks are the largest known security breaches of a single company in history.
Yahoo says it’s not known who is behind the newly disclosed hack, but that investigations are continuing.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 2243
- online: 131
- total: 4475923