New York, December 17 (RHC)-- U.S. President-elect Donald Trump’s Cabinet is the richest in history. According to reports from New York, the 17 people Trump has selected for either Cabinet or Cabinet-level positions so far have nearly $10 billion in combined wealth. That’s more than the 43 million poorest Americans have combined—and Trump still has not filled some key positions.
Meanwhile, one of Trump’s top advisers has suggested that the soon-to-become president may give his eldest daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner formal positions in the White House.
Claiming that the Trump transition team believes they’ve found an exception to U.S. laws, Kellyanne Conway said: "The anti-nepotism law apparently has an exception if you want to work in the West Wing, because the president is able to appoint his own staff."
Trump has already sparked increasing concerns about conflicts of interest by including his adult children in key political meetings, including the vetting of potential Cabinet members, given his children’s role in running the Trump business empire.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 708
- online: 91
- total: 6072708