New York, December 17 (RHC)-- U.S. President-elect Donald Trump’s Cabinet is the richest in history. According to reports from New York, the 17 people Trump has selected for either Cabinet or Cabinet-level positions so far have nearly $10 billion in combined wealth. That’s more than the 43 million poorest Americans have combined—and Trump still has not filled some key positions.
Meanwhile, one of Trump’s top advisers has suggested that the soon-to-become president may give his eldest daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner formal positions in the White House.
Claiming that the Trump transition team believes they’ve found an exception to U.S. laws, Kellyanne Conway said: "The anti-nepotism law apparently has an exception if you want to work in the West Wing, because the president is able to appoint his own staff."
Trump has already sparked increasing concerns about conflicts of interest by including his adult children in key political meetings, including the vetting of potential Cabinet members, given his children’s role in running the Trump business empire.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 4350
- online: 135
- total: 6660217