Washington, December 23 (RHC)-- In climate news, forecasters are predicting parts of the Arctic will see temperatures rise above freezing in the coming days, with temperatures near the North Pole today set to reach as much as 50 degrees Fahrenheit above normal.
The unusually warm temperatures come as Arctic sea ice levels are at a record low. Scientists say the changes would not have been possible without greenhouse gas emissions from human activity.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3730
- today: 2611
- online: 130
- total: 6047173