Berlin, December 23 (RHC)-- Police in Milan, Italy, say they have shot and killed Anis Amri, the main suspect in an attack on a market in Berlin earlier this week.
Police say Amri opened fire on officers after he was asked to show his ID during a routine traffic stop. They say one officer was wounded in the shoulder before another officer shot and killed Amri.
The 24-year-old Tunisian was accused of hijacking a truck, killing its driver and then ramming it into a crowded Christmas market on Monday in an attack that left 11 more people dead and dozens wounded.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2751
- online: 203
- total: 4098706