New York, January 6 (RHC)-- Donald Trump’s team is planning an overhaul of the CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. The Wall Street Journal has reported that the chnages are aimed at limiting the power of the spy agencies.
The plan includes cuts to CIA staffing at its Virginia headquarters, while moving more employees to field operations. The move comes after Trump repeatedly mocked the CIA over its assessment that Russian hackers infiltrated the Democratic National Committee and leaked emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign adviser, John Podesta, in a bid to help Trump win the presidency.
- Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10188
- today: 2244
- online: 149
- total: 7075228