New York, January 6 (RHC)-- Donald Trump’s team is planning an overhaul of the CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. The Wall Street Journal has reported that the chnages are aimed at limiting the power of the spy agencies.
The plan includes cuts to CIA staffing at its Virginia headquarters, while moving more employees to field operations. The move comes after Trump repeatedly mocked the CIA over its assessment that Russian hackers infiltrated the Democratic National Committee and leaked emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign adviser, John Podesta, in a bid to help Trump win the presidency.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2873
- today: 1782
- online: 121
- total: 5555771