New York, January 11 (RHC)-- Activists around the United States rallied in Boston; Washington, D.C.; San Francisco; Minneapolis; Portland, Maine; Newark, New Jersey; and more than a dozen other U.S. cities for #DayofDenial protests to demand the Senate refuse to confirm Trump nominees former ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson for secretary of state, former Texas Governor Rick Perry for energy secretary, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt for head of the Environmental Protection Agency and Montana Congress member Ryan Zinke for interior secretary.
The day of action was organized by 350.org and demanded the Senate refuse to confirm the nominees on the basis that the men have denied the human impact on climate change.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8873
- today: 5083
- online: 194
- total: 7386526