New York, January 19 (RHC)-- In the U.S., Donald Trump’s inaugural committee said it has raised more than $100 million from private donors and corporations, nearly doubling the previous record set by President Barack Obama.
Among major contributors are oil giant Chevron, with a half-million dollars; weapons and aerospace company Boeing with a $1 million donation; and casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, who reportedly cut a check for $5 million.
Big donors will have a chance to meet privately with top Trump administration officials, with a black-tie "Chairman’s Global Dinner" planned for this week, a Thursday candlelight dinner with the Trump family and special VIP tickets at Friday’s swearing-in ceremony and inaugural balls.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 1561
- online: 119
- total: 4487413