New York, January 19 (RHC)-- A former contestant on Donald Trump’s reality television show "The Apprentice" has sued Trump for defamation. In October, Summer Zervos accused Trump of repeatedly sexually assaulting her during a meeting in 2007, saying Trump kissed her on the lips, pressed his body against hers and groped her breasts, all without her consent.
Summer Zervos was among a series of women who accused Trump of sexual assault during the 2016 presidential campaign. Trump, in return, called Zervos and the other women liars, without refuting the allegations.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 3847
- online: 117
- total: 4481436