New York, January 19 (RHC)-- A former contestant on Donald Trump’s reality television show "The Apprentice" has sued Trump for defamation. In October, Summer Zervos accused Trump of repeatedly sexually assaulting her during a meeting in 2007, saying Trump kissed her on the lips, pressed his body against hers and groped her breasts, all without her consent.
Summer Zervos was among a series of women who accused Trump of sexual assault during the 2016 presidential campaign. Trump, in return, called Zervos and the other women liars, without refuting the allegations.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 4190
- online: 164
- total: 6622287