New York, January 19 (RHC)-- A former contestant on Donald Trump’s reality television show "The Apprentice" has sued Trump for defamation. In October, Summer Zervos accused Trump of repeatedly sexually assaulting her during a meeting in 2007, saying Trump kissed her on the lips, pressed his body against hers and groped her breasts, all without her consent.
Summer Zervos was among a series of women who accused Trump of sexual assault during the 2016 presidential campaign. Trump, in return, called Zervos and the other women liars, without refuting the allegations.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4812
- today: 4084
- online: 204
- total: 4220178