New York, January 19 (RHC)-- A former contestant on Donald Trump’s reality television show "The Apprentice" has sued Trump for defamation. In October, Summer Zervos accused Trump of repeatedly sexually assaulting her during a meeting in 2007, saying Trump kissed her on the lips, pressed his body against hers and groped her breasts, all without her consent.
Summer Zervos was among a series of women who accused Trump of sexual assault during the 2016 presidential campaign. Trump, in return, called Zervos and the other women liars, without refuting the allegations.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 2252
- online: 109
- total: 4945096