Washington, October 7 (RHC)-- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has defended Washington's recent military operations in Somalia for targeting so-called terrorists. Kerry is on the Indonesian island of Bali to attend the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit.
Referring to attacks by U.S. Special Forces on several targets in Somalia and Libya, he said that the operations demonstrated that "those members of al-Qaeda and other terrorist organizations literally can run, but they can't hide."
The U.S. secretary of state defended the secret military operation in Libya, saying Washington will never stop hunting down extremists -- even if it means violating the sovereignty of other countries to "get their man."
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2623
- online: 182
- total: 4089823