Washington, October 7 (RHC)-- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has defended Washington's recent military operations in Somalia for targeting so-called terrorists. Kerry is on the Indonesian island of Bali to attend the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit.
Referring to attacks by U.S. Special Forces on several targets in Somalia and Libya, he said that the operations demonstrated that "those members of al-Qaeda and other terrorist organizations literally can run, but they can't hide."
The U.S. secretary of state defended the secret military operation in Libya, saying Washington will never stop hunting down extremists -- even if it means violating the sovereignty of other countries to "get their man."
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 526
- online: 183
- total: 3853350