Washington, January 31 (RHC)-- An official with Donald Trump’s transition team has announced the Environmental Protection Agency’s scientific studies will now have to undergo a political review by the Trump administration before being published.
The move is part of a series of attacks by the Trump administration against the EPA in recent days, which includes freezing all EPA grants and contracts and imposing a media gag against all employees of the agency.
The administration has also stripped nearly every mention of climate change from the White House’s official website, WhiteHouse.gov, and pledged to eliminate Obama’s environmental policies, including the Climate Action Plan.
In related news, a coalition of environmental and climate justice organizations have called for a "People’s Climate March" on April 29th in Washington, D.C., and in cities across the United States.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 1162
- online: 118
- total: 4925465