Washington, January 31 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump has elevated chief strategist Steven Bannon to a top national security role, while downgrading the roles of the director of national intelligence and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
The move adds Bannon to the "principals committee" of the National Security Council -- a role usually filled by the secretaries of state and defense and senior intelligence officials.
Steven Bannon is the former head of right-wing Breitbart Media, a haven for the white nationalist movement.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 171
- online: 171
- total: 8072073