New York, February 1 (RHC)-- More than 200 Jewish studies scholars across the United States have signed on to a letter demanding lawmakers block Trump’s executive order, making a comparison between the refugee ban today and the United States' history of refusing to allow Jewish refugees to escape to the U.S. during World War II.
The letter was sent to Congress as Democratic senators tried and failed to push through legislation to rescind Trump’s executive order. Senate Democrats have held a candlelight vigil outside the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C., where thousands gathered to oppose Trump’s policies.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1023
- online: 171
- total: 3849636