Washington, February 6 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump has appointed Thomas Homan to be the acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, known as ICE. Homan is a former New York City Police officer and Border Patrol agent.
Since 2013, Homan has served as ICE’s executive associate director of enforcement and removal operations. In 2016, The Washington Post profiled Homan, with a lead that read: "Thomas Homan deports people. And he’s really good at it."
The Washington Post also reported that Jon Feere is slated to join the Department of Homeland Security. Feere is a longtime employee of the leading anti-immigrant think tank the Center for Immigration Studies.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 2195
- online: 133
- total: 6039382