Washington, February 6 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump has appointed Thomas Homan to be the acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, known as ICE. Homan is a former New York City Police officer and Border Patrol agent.
Since 2013, Homan has served as ICE’s executive associate director of enforcement and removal operations. In 2016, The Washington Post profiled Homan, with a lead that read: "Thomas Homan deports people. And he’s really good at it."
The Washington Post also reported that Jon Feere is slated to join the Department of Homeland Security. Feere is a longtime employee of the leading anti-immigrant think tank the Center for Immigration Studies.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3634
- today: 2428
- online: 126
- total: 5043592