Washington, February 6 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump has appointed Thomas Homan to be the acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, known as ICE. Homan is a former New York City Police officer and Border Patrol agent.
Since 2013, Homan has served as ICE’s executive associate director of enforcement and removal operations. In 2016, The Washington Post profiled Homan, with a lead that read: "Thomas Homan deports people. And he’s really good at it."
The Washington Post also reported that Jon Feere is slated to join the Department of Homeland Security. Feere is a longtime employee of the leading anti-immigrant think tank the Center for Immigration Studies.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4132
- today: 2121
- online: 143
- total: 6745200