Washington, February 6 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump has appointed Thomas Homan to be the acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, known as ICE. Homan is a former New York City Police officer and Border Patrol agent.
Since 2013, Homan has served as ICE’s executive associate director of enforcement and removal operations. In 2016, The Washington Post profiled Homan, with a lead that read: "Thomas Homan deports people. And he’s really good at it."
The Washington Post also reported that Jon Feere is slated to join the Department of Homeland Security. Feere is a longtime employee of the leading anti-immigrant think tank the Center for Immigration Studies.
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Maduro reelected, the struggle continues
- Cuba submits human rights report to UPR mechanism in Geneva
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4705
- today: 2255
- online: 142
- total: 4723965