Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt
Washington, February 9 (RHC)-- Yet another one of Donald Trump’s Cabinet nominees, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt, is facing criticism and a lawsuit by the ACLU of Oklahoma, which accuses Pruitt of violating the state’s Open Records Act by refusing to turn over documents related to his office’s communications with coal, oil and gas companies, including Koch Industries.
Pruitt has been nominated to head the Environmental Protection Agency, despite having a long history of being an ally to the fossil fuel industry and having sued the EPA 14 times. His office has acknowledged having thousands of emails related to the records request -- but it’s failed to turn over a single one after more than two years.
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3685
- today: 3239
- online: 139
- total: 4608044