Brasilia, October 7 (RHC)-- Brasil will host the 3rd World Conference on Child Labor on Tuesday, which will focus on major challenges to eliminate all forms of child exploitation.
The forum, which counts on the support of the International Labor Organization, will run until October 10th in Brasilia with the participation of representatives of over 150 countries of the world.
Experts will exchange views on issues such as labor child in cities, in agriculture, the violation of children's rights, migration, education models and the role of the justice system in the struggle on the abuse and exploitation of children.
The forum takes place amidst stepped up actions to meet the Millennium Goal related to the eradication of child labor by 2016.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 2712
- online: 183
- total: 4106822