Brasilia, October 7 (RHC)-- Brasil will host the 3rd World Conference on Child Labor on Tuesday, which will focus on major challenges to eliminate all forms of child exploitation.
The forum, which counts on the support of the International Labor Organization, will run until October 10th in Brasilia with the participation of representatives of over 150 countries of the world.
Experts will exchange views on issues such as labor child in cities, in agriculture, the violation of children's rights, migration, education models and the role of the justice system in the struggle on the abuse and exploitation of children.
The forum takes place amidst stepped up actions to meet the Millennium Goal related to the eradication of child labor by 2016.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 2120
- online: 138
- total: 4471867