La Paz, October 7 (RHC)-- Bolivia's Evo Morales was elected by the Movement to Socialism Party (MAS) to run for his re-election as President of Bolivia at next year's general elections.
During a party meeting in La Paz, the ruling organization said that they expect to win the 2014 general elections with more than 74 percent of the votes and achieve the goal they call a nation-wide demonstration to gurantee the victory of the Bolivian people.
Evo Morales called for unity and commitment to reach the objective and he noted that his party and the social movements have proven that Bolivia can really change.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 2427
- online: 209
- total: 4085150