La Paz, October 7 (RHC)-- Bolivia's Evo Morales was elected by the Movement to Socialism Party (MAS) to run for his re-election as President of Bolivia at next year's general elections.
During a party meeting in La Paz, the ruling organization said that they expect to win the 2014 general elections with more than 74 percent of the votes and achieve the goal they call a nation-wide demonstration to gurantee the victory of the Bolivian people.
Evo Morales called for unity and commitment to reach the objective and he noted that his party and the social movements have proven that Bolivia can really change.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 3050
- online: 120
- total: 4837703