Caracas, October 7 (RHC)-- Venezuelans staged a huge demonstration in the capital Caracas on Monday to recall and pay homage to the astounding victory attained by late Bolivarian leader Hugo Chavez at presidential elections on October 7, 2012.
The demonstration included a massive march on main streets of Caracas to the presidential palace of Miraflores.
Chavez garnered 8 million 192 thousand 132 votes on that occasion, meaning 55, 07 percent of all ballots, for the period 2013-2019. The victory of Chavez pave the way for the further implementation of the Bolivarian Revolution, now being headed by President Nicolas Maduro.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2211
- online: 214
- total: 3836181