Caracas, October 7 (RHC)-- Venezuelans staged a huge demonstration in the capital Caracas on Monday to recall and pay homage to the astounding victory attained by late Bolivarian leader Hugo Chavez at presidential elections on October 7, 2012.
The demonstration included a massive march on main streets of Caracas to the presidential palace of Miraflores.
Chavez garnered 8 million 192 thousand 132 votes on that occasion, meaning 55, 07 percent of all ballots, for the period 2013-2019. The victory of Chavez pave the way for the further implementation of the Bolivarian Revolution, now being headed by President Nicolas Maduro.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 4330
- online: 179
- total: 4095893