Caracas, October 7 (RHC)-- Venezuelans staged a huge demonstration in the capital Caracas on Monday to recall and pay homage to the astounding victory attained by late Bolivarian leader Hugo Chavez at presidential elections on October 7, 2012.
The demonstration included a massive march on main streets of Caracas to the presidential palace of Miraflores.
Chavez garnered 8 million 192 thousand 132 votes on that occasion, meaning 55, 07 percent of all ballots, for the period 2013-2019. The victory of Chavez pave the way for the further implementation of the Bolivarian Revolution, now being headed by President Nicolas Maduro.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 1809
- online: 134
- total: 4464295