Geneva, January 23 (RHC)-- The European Union has frozen talks over a controversial section of a trans-Atlantic trade deal with the United States to allow input from member states.
The EU says it wants to give members time to share their input over a proposal that would grant corporations the right to sue governments over potential trade violations. States will have three months to voice their concerns.
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Former Cuban ambassador to Namibia says US trying to repeat in other nations what it's been doing against Cuba for so long
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6666
- today: 846
- online: 138
- total: 7305022