Geneva, January 23 (RHC)-- The European Union has frozen talks over a controversial section of a trans-Atlantic trade deal with the United States to allow input from member states.
The EU says it wants to give members time to share their input over a proposal that would grant corporations the right to sue governments over potential trade violations. States will have three months to voice their concerns.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3180
- today: 3294
- online: 112
- total: 5433893