Geneva, January 23 (RHC)-- The European Union has frozen talks over a controversial section of a trans-Atlantic trade deal with the United States to allow input from member states.
The EU says it wants to give members time to share their input over a proposal that would grant corporations the right to sue governments over potential trade violations. States will have three months to voice their concerns.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Fidel Castro’s concept of Revolution and Cuba's New Constitution
- Donald Trump renews national maritime emergency regarding Cuba
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Eight years of hell in Libya
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 665
- online: 141
- total: 5668915