Bangkok, January 23 (RHC)-- Thailand has declared a state of emergency in the capital Bangkok amid continued protests against Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.
Thousands of demonstrators have set up encampments and blocked roads in a bid to force Yingluck’s departure and replace her with an unelected "people’s council." Yingluck has called a snap election for early next month which she is expected to win.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 150
- online: 101
- total: 5861923