Bangkok, January 23 (RHC)-- Thailand has declared a state of emergency in the capital Bangkok amid continued protests against Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.
Thousands of demonstrators have set up encampments and blocked roads in a bid to force Yingluck’s departure and replace her with an unelected "people’s council." Yingluck has called a snap election for early next month which she is expected to win.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 1186
- online: 122
- total: 5260714