Washington, February 18 (RHC)-- In the United States, the White House has given press credentials to a reporter with the far-right-wing outlet Gateway Pundit, one of the most fervently pro-Trump blogs. It’s considered even farther to the right than Breitbart Media.
Even conservative commentator Erick Erickson has criticized the move, writing: "I’m not sure there is a greater purveyor of fake news … Gateway Pundit runs nonsense and I still have not determined if it is intentional or just because of some level of insanity."
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4950
- today: 5131
- online: 203
- total: 6665948