Washington, February 23 (RHC)-- In the United States, CIA analyst and National Security Council spokesperson Edward Price has resigned over his opposition to President Donald Trump.
In an article published in The Washington Post entitled "I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit," Price calls Trump’s actions "disturbing." He writes that the final straw for him was watching the National Security Council be reorganized to demote the generals and give Trump’s chief strategist and former Breitbart leader Stephen Bannon a full seat on the principals committee.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 3949
- online: 156
- total: 4485702