Washington, February 23 (RHC)-- In the United States, CIA analyst and National Security Council spokesperson Edward Price has resigned over his opposition to President Donald Trump.
In an article published in The Washington Post entitled "I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit," Price calls Trump’s actions "disturbing." He writes that the final straw for him was watching the National Security Council be reorganized to demote the generals and give Trump’s chief strategist and former Breitbart leader Stephen Bannon a full seat on the principals committee.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 2536
- online: 120
- total: 4952200