Washington, February 23 (RHC)-- In the United States, CIA analyst and National Security Council spokesperson Edward Price has resigned over his opposition to President Donald Trump.
In an article published in The Washington Post entitled "I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit," Price calls Trump’s actions "disturbing." He writes that the final straw for him was watching the National Security Council be reorganized to demote the generals and give Trump’s chief strategist and former Breitbart leader Stephen Bannon a full seat on the principals committee.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1152
- online: 176
- total: 4105262