Gaza City, March 3 (RHC)-- Warplanes and tanks belonging to Israeli regime forces have carried out airstrikes and artillery shelling on the Gaza Strip in yet another act of aggression against the besieged Palestinian coastal enclave.
The Israeli military said in a statement on Thursday that aircraft and a tank targeted two posts belonging to the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas. A source with Hamas confirmed that the Israeli aerial attacks had hit a lookout post in northern Gaza.
The attacks came after the Israeli army claimed that "shots were fired at (Israeli) forces carrying out routine activities” near Gaza.
Earlier in the week, at least four people sustained injuries after the Israeli military aircraft carried out a string of airstrikes on areas in the Gaza Strip.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5176
- today: 4157
- online: 256
- total: 6733450