Former Bolivian Foreign Minister David Choquehuanca
Caracas, March 6(RHC-ACN)--Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro announced Sunday that former Bolivian Foreign Minister David Choquehuanca has been designated as the new General Secretary of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our Americas-Peoples' Trade Treaty (ALBA-TCP).
The designation of Choquehuanca is contained in the Declaration of the 14th ALBA Summit, adopted Sunday in Caracas, Venezuela.
The Venezuelan head of state presided over Sunday's plenary session of the extraordinary ALBA summit, on occasion of the 4th anniversary of the death of Bolivarian leader Hugo Chavez.
“Entitled: 'We Defend Unity, Dignity and the Sovereignty of Our Americas' the Caracas Declaration includes the common view of ALBA governments on the current regional situation,” said Maduro.
Among other decisions, the bloc agreed to reactivate the legal support fund to assist migrants into the United States. They issued also a call to attend a Summit of the Peoples for a World without Walls, to be held June 20th and 21st in Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6701
- today: 3450
- online: 261
- total: 8082053