Washington, April 17 (RHC)-- The White House says it will keep its visitor logs secret, meaning the public will not be able to know with whom the U.S. president and other top officials are meeting.
In response, the American Civil Liberties Union said: "The only reasonable conclusion is to believe the Trump administration has many things it is trying to hide."
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4950
- today: 2484
- online: 230
- total: 6663301