Mexico City, April 19 (RHC)-- In Mexico, journalist Maximino Rodríguez has been murdered, making him the fourth Mexican journalist in only six weeks to be assassinated.
Rodríguez reported on the police, crime and corruption for a blog called Colectivo Pericú. He was killed earlier this week in the city of La Paz.
Mexico is one of the world's deadliest countries for journalists.
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3219
- today: 2908
- online: 110
- total: 4604028