Mexico City, April 19 (RHC)-- In Mexico, journalist Maximino Rodríguez has been murdered, making him the fourth Mexican journalist in only six weeks to be assassinated.
Rodríguez reported on the police, crime and corruption for a blog called Colectivo Pericú. He was killed earlier this week in the city of La Paz.
Mexico is one of the world's deadliest countries for journalists.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 87
- online: 87
- total: 3856948