Mexico City, April 19 (RHC)-- In Mexico, journalist Maximino Rodríguez has been murdered, making him the fourth Mexican journalist in only six weeks to be assassinated.
Rodríguez reported on the police, crime and corruption for a blog called Colectivo Pericú. He was killed earlier this week in the city of La Paz.
Mexico is one of the world's deadliest countries for journalists.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 2053
- online: 127
- total: 5939347