Washington, April 21 (RHC)-- In the United States, employees at the Department of Energy's Office of International Climate and Clean Energy have been warned not to use the phrases "climate change," "emissions reduction" or "Paris Agreement" in official communications.
According to the on-line site Politico, a supervisor prohibited the terms as U.S. President Donald Trump signed an executive order dismantling a number of climate rules established by President Barack Obama.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3210
- today: 2959
- online: 136
- total: 5943463