Washington, April 28 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump has ordered a review of national monuments, potentially opening up millions of acres of public lands to drilling, mining and logging. Trump says his executive order was aimed at reversing President Barack Obama’s use of the 1906 Antiquities Act to protect federal land from development.
Conservationists blasted the Trump administration’s unprecedented move to scale back national monuments, and promised legal challenges. Randi Spivak of the Center for Biological Diversity said: "Their goal is to hand our public lands over to corporations to mine, frack, bulldoze and clear-cut 'til there's nothing left to dig up."
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6007
- today: 1038
- online: 177
- total: 8261422