Brussels, April 29 (RHC-Agencies) -- The 27 European Union (EU) countries' leaders adopted unanimously the guidelines on Brexit negotiations with Britain, European Council President Donald Tusk said Saturday.
After the bloc's first summit since Britain triggered the Article 50 last month, Tusk tweeted: "Guidelines adopted unanimously. EU27 firm and fair political mandate for the Brexit talks is ready."
"EU27 adopt Article 50 Guidelines in less than 15 minutes," European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker also said on his twitter account.
According to the European Council guidelines for Brexit negotiations, throughout the negotiations the EU will maintain unity and act as one with the aim of reaching a result that is "fair and equitable for all member states and in the interest of its citizens."
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2832
- today: 1413
- online: 130
- total: 5848830