New York, May 3 (RHC)-- Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has claimed that FBI Director James Comey and alleged Russian hacking cost her the U.S. election.
In an interview granted on Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said she was "on the way to winning" the presidential election, until doubts in the minds of people who were ready to vote for her scared them off.
She referred to the letter sent by FBI Director James Comey to lawmakers saying the FBI was once again investigating whether Clinton had sent classified information from her private e-mail server while she was secretary of state.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1818
- online: 169
- total: 4089018