New York, May 3 (RHC)-- Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has claimed that FBI Director James Comey and alleged Russian hacking cost her the U.S. election.
In an interview granted on Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said she was "on the way to winning" the presidential election, until doubts in the minds of people who were ready to vote for her scared them off.
She referred to the letter sent by FBI Director James Comey to lawmakers saying the FBI was once again investigating whether Clinton had sent classified information from her private e-mail server while she was secretary of state.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 2239
- online: 118
- total: 4380225