New York, May 3 (RHC)-- Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has claimed that FBI Director James Comey and alleged Russian hacking cost her the U.S. election.
In an interview granted on Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said she was "on the way to winning" the presidential election, until doubts in the minds of people who were ready to vote for her scared them off.
She referred to the letter sent by FBI Director James Comey to lawmakers saying the FBI was once again investigating whether Clinton had sent classified information from her private e-mail server while she was secretary of state.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 4570
- online: 232
- total: 3833717