Sanaa, May 18 (RHC)-- In Yemen, the death toll from a cholera outbreak has risen to 187, as the U.S.-backed, Saudi-led bombing campaign has devastated the country’s health, water, sewage and sanitation systems.
According to news sources, there are more than 11,000 reported cases of cholera in Yemen, and the International Committee for the Red Cross warns the disease is spreading.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1230
- online: 155
- total: 3854054