Kabul, June 1 (RHC)-- In Afghanistan, the massive bombing near the German Embassy in the capital Kabul on Wednesday killed more than 80 and wounded over 350 people. No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.
Officials described the bombing as one of the biggest blasts ever in Kabul. It shattered windows more than a mile away from explosion’s center and blasted a crater more than 13 feet deep into the ground. Nearby hospitals were inundated with wounded patients after the blast.
The bombing came as the White House is weighing the Pentagon’s proposal to send thousands more U.S. troops to Afghanistan.
- RHC's Corner Taken Quickly
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 13
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: None of the measures we are implementing are improvised
- RHC's segment Notes on the Revolution Column #5 Sept. 13
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show Sept. 13
- Cuba will never renounce its solidarity with Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2914
- today: 1353
- online: 117
- total: 6365920