U.S. President Donald Trump
Washington, June 5 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump launched a tweet storm this morning and over the weekend calling for the courts to allow him to impose his Muslim travel ban, which would prohibit all refugees and citizens of six majority-Muslim countries from entering the United States.
Over the weekend, Trump tweeted: "We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!"
This morning Trump tweeted, "People, the lawyers and the courts can call it whatever they want, but I am calling it what we need and what it is, a TRAVEL BAN!"
The Trump administration has asked the Supreme Court to allow the ban to be in effect until a full Supreme Court ruling.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3811
- today: 531
- online: 91
- total: 6137859