Asuncion, October 8 (RHC)-- Paraguayan president Horacio Cartes will pay a visit to Panama on October 18th and 19th to attend the sessions of the 32nd Ibero-American Summit, Foreign Minister Eladio Loizaga announced.
The Paraguayan minister said that Cartes will travel to Uruguay on October 26th to pay an official visit at the invitation of President Jose Mujica.
The Paraguayan head of state will later visit the Vatican, where he is scheduled to meet with Pope Francis.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 2109
- online: 137
- total: 4471856