Asuncion, October 8 (RHC)-- Paraguayan president Horacio Cartes will pay a visit to Panama on October 18th and 19th to attend the sessions of the 32nd Ibero-American Summit, Foreign Minister Eladio Loizaga announced.
The Paraguayan minister said that Cartes will travel to Uruguay on October 26th to pay an official visit at the invitation of President Jose Mujica.
The Paraguayan head of state will later visit the Vatican, where he is scheduled to meet with Pope Francis.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 1779
- online: 124
- total: 4944623