United Nations, June 16 (RHC)-- United Nations investigators say U.S.-led coalition airstrikes have killed at least 300 civilians in and around the Syrian city of Raqqa over the last three months.
The deadliest attack was a March 21 airstrike that killed as many as 200 civilians when it struck a school housing displaced families in the town of Mansoura. The U.N. investigators say the escalating U.S.-led bombing campaign has also displaced more than 150,000 civilians.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3262
- today: 1015
- online: 114
- total: 5944781