Washington, June 16 (RHC)-- In the United States, nearly 200 Democratic congressional representatives are suing President Donald Trump, accusing him of violating the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution by accepting millions of dollars in payments from foreign governments to his companies while serving as U.S. president.
The attorneys general of Maryland and D.C. have filed a similar lawsuit against Donald Trump, who is finding himself coming under increasingly hostile fire after less than six months into his presidency.
- Victor Gaute: Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11638
- today: 6347
- online: 270
- total: 7110698