Washington, June 16 (RHC)-- In the United States, nearly 200 Democratic congressional representatives are suing President Donald Trump, accusing him of violating the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution by accepting millions of dollars in payments from foreign governments to his companies while serving as U.S. president.
The attorneys general of Maryland and D.C. have filed a similar lawsuit against Donald Trump, who is finding himself coming under increasingly hostile fire after less than six months into his presidency.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 2126
- online: 197
- total: 6620223