Buenos Aires, October 8 (RHC)-- Argentinian Vice President Amado Boudou assumed the country’s executive power while President Cristina Fernandez underwent surgery for a cerebro-vascular condition.
Doctors operated on Cristina Fernandez early Tuesday morning for a brain hematoma. Medical reports by mid-day said that the Argentinian leader emerged from the operation with flying colors.
The president was hospitalized on Monday for pre-surgical studies after she felt pins and needles on her left arm, said the doctors with the Favaloro Foundation in the capital Buenos Aires.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 4036
- online: 179
- total: 4099991