Buenos Aires, October 8 (RHC)-- Argentinian Vice President Amado Boudou assumed the country’s executive power while President Cristina Fernandez underwent surgery for a cerebro-vascular condition.
Doctors operated on Cristina Fernandez early Tuesday morning for a brain hematoma. Medical reports by mid-day said that the Argentinian leader emerged from the operation with flying colors.
The president was hospitalized on Monday for pre-surgical studies after she felt pins and needles on her left arm, said the doctors with the Favaloro Foundation in the capital Buenos Aires.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 3936
- online: 125
- total: 4935709