Buenos Aires, October 8 (RHC)-- Argentinian Vice President Amado Boudou assumed the country’s executive power while President Cristina Fernandez underwent surgery for a cerebro-vascular condition.
Doctors operated on Cristina Fernandez early Tuesday morning for a brain hematoma. Medical reports by mid-day said that the Argentinian leader emerged from the operation with flying colors.
The president was hospitalized on Monday for pre-surgical studies after she felt pins and needles on her left arm, said the doctors with the Favaloro Foundation in the capital Buenos Aires.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 2740
- online: 197
- total: 3851353