Buenos Aires, October 8 (RHC)-- Argentinian Vice President Amado Boudou assumed the country’s executive power while President Cristina Fernandez underwent surgery for a cerebro-vascular condition.
Doctors operated on Cristina Fernandez early Tuesday morning for a brain hematoma. Medical reports by mid-day said that the Argentinian leader emerged from the operation with flying colors.
The president was hospitalized on Monday for pre-surgical studies after she felt pins and needles on her left arm, said the doctors with the Favaloro Foundation in the capital Buenos Aires.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 899
- online: 108
- total: 4466876