New York, June 26 (RHC)-- The New York Times has printed a full-page report detailing every lie President Trump has told since taking office.
The dozens of statements chronicled in the report include Trump lying about his position in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Trump lying about how many times he’s been on the cover of Time magazine, Trump lying about the size of his inauguration crowds and Trump lying about widespread voter fraud that in fact never took place. And those are only the lies Trump told in his first week in office.
The report also includes an infographic showing that Trump either lied or issued misleading statements every single day for his first 40 days in office.
Donald Trump's rise to political stardom was built on the false "birther" theory that former President Barack Obama was born in Kenya and not a U.S. citizen. Beginning in 2011, Trump led the charge calling for Obama to release his long-form birth certificate, which he eventually did. Trump did not publicly disavow his comments until last September during the election, five years after he initially pushed the conspiracy theory.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5024
- today: 2181
- online: 201
- total: 6653246