Baghdad, June 27 (RHC)-- In Iraq, U.S.-backed Iraqi forces continue the battle to seize control of the city of Mosul from ISIS. Residents say at least five members of the same family were killed over the weekend in a U.S.-led coalition airstrike. Thousands continued to flee Mosul over the past several days.
Meanwhile, two more journalists have died from injuries sustained when a mine exploded in Mosul: Swiss journalist Véronique Robert and French video journalist Stéphane Villeneuve. The explosion immediately killed Iraqi journalist Bakhtiar Haddad.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 7738
- online: 147
- total: 7014145