U.S. President Donald Trump
Washington, June 28 (RHC)-- In the United States, a new poll by the Pew Research Center shows world opinion of the U.S. has tumbled since President Donald Trump took office.
The poll is based on surveys conducted in 37 countries. It shows that only 49 percent of those surveyed held a positive view of the United States. That’s down from 64 percent at the end of the Obama presidency.
The poll also shows international opinion overwhelmingly disapproves of a number of Trump’s key policies, including withdrawing the U.S. from the Paris climate accord, imposing a Muslim travel ban and building a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 24
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 24
- RHC's national and international news stories August 23
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 23
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 23
- RHC's national and international news stories August 22
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3070
- today: 599
- online: 92
- total: 6285877