U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
Washington, July 7 (RHC)-- U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson could soon be called to testify about a separate e-mail account he used for years to discuss global warming while he served as CEO of ExxonMobil.
According to the Associated Press, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is prepared to question Tillerson as part of his probe into whether Exxon misled its investors about the impact of climate change.
While at Exxon, Tillerson used the alias "Wayne Tracker" on a separate e-mail account to discuss climate-related topics. Exxon officials have admitted that most of the e-mails from the account have been permanently deleted and that the company allowed months’ worth of Tillerson’s e-mails to be deleted even after the New York Attorney General’s Office requested they be preserved.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 3397
- online: 192
- total: 4099352