Paris, July 13 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump arrived in Paris today for talks with French President Emmanuel Macron on Bastille Day. Outside the talks, thousands of protesters created what they’re calling a "No Trump Zone" amid a massive security operation.
Trump’s visit came as the White House reeled from this week’s revelations that Donald Trump Jr. openly embraced an effort by the Russian government to peddle information incriminating Hillary Clinton in an attempt to help Trump win the election.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 1409
- online: 127
- total: 6069873