Paris, July 13 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump arrived in Paris today for talks with French President Emmanuel Macron on Bastille Day. Outside the talks, thousands of protesters created what they’re calling a "No Trump Zone" amid a massive security operation.
Trump’s visit came as the White House reeled from this week’s revelations that Donald Trump Jr. openly embraced an effort by the Russian government to peddle information incriminating Hillary Clinton in an attempt to help Trump win the election.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2810
- online: 199
- total: 6625701