Director of the DEA, Chuck Rosenberg
Washington, August 4 (RHC)-- In the U.S., the acting director of the Drug Enforcement Administration, Chuck Rosenberg, has condemned President Trump for endorsing police brutality during a speech to police officers in Brentwood, New York, last week.
In an internal e-mail, Rosenberg told DEA staff members not to follow Trump’s directive to be rough with suspects when putting them into paddy wagons. He also wrote that he was speaking out against Trump’s comments because "we have an obligation to speak out when something is wrong."
The White House is trying to claim that President Trump was joking when he endorsed and encouraged police brutality during the speech.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3003
- online: 177
- total: 3851616