Director of the DEA, Chuck Rosenberg
Washington, August 4 (RHC)-- In the U.S., the acting director of the Drug Enforcement Administration, Chuck Rosenberg, has condemned President Trump for endorsing police brutality during a speech to police officers in Brentwood, New York, last week.
In an internal e-mail, Rosenberg told DEA staff members not to follow Trump’s directive to be rough with suspects when putting them into paddy wagons. He also wrote that he was speaking out against Trump’s comments because "we have an obligation to speak out when something is wrong."
The White House is trying to claim that President Trump was joking when he endorsed and encouraged police brutality during the speech.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 265
- online: 122
- total: 4361747