Republican Senator Jeff Flake
Washington, August 4 (RHC)-- U.S. Republican Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona has slammed his own party in an article for Politico, accusing Republicans of being in denial about President Trump and the chaos in the White House.
In the article, entitled "My Party is in Denial About Donald Trump," he writes: "[O]ne doesn’t ever want to believe that the government of the United States has been made dysfunctional at the highest levels, especially by the actions of one’s own party." He also writes, "Too often, we observe the unfolding drama along with the rest of the country, passively, all but saying, 'Someone should do something!' without seeming to realize that that someone is us."
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 572
- online: 119
- total: 4221138