U.S. President Donald Trump
Washington, August 7 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump is planning to run for the White House again in 2020, the president’s counselor Kellyanne Conway has announced.
"The president says privately and publicly, that he'll be president for seven-and-a-half more years, so he plans on being a two-term president," Conway told TV host George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday.
According to a recent survey, Trump’s six-month approval rating is the lowest of any president in polls in 70 years. An ABC News/Washington Post poll released last month surveyed people's opinion about Trump’s competence on the world stage, his effectiveness, the GOP healthcare plan as well as his handling of Russia’s alleged role in the 2016 election.
Only 36 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s job performance, down six points from his 100-day mark, which itself was a low. The previous president, whose approval rating was very close to this level at or near six months, was Gerald Ford, who received 39 percent in February 1975.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 4827
- online: 131
- total: 6660694