Washington, August 12 (RHC)-- The Pentagon is considering launching airstrikes in the Philippines against ISIS militants. That’s according to an NBC News report based on two unnamed defense officials, who say the strikes would likely be carried out by unmanned drones.
Earlier this week, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson met with Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte on the sidelines of a regional security summit in the Philippines capital Manila.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 2386
- online: 129
- total: 4484139